west yorkshire to bulgaria

thinking about doing this trip possible next year, looking for fellow cyclist/s to cycle the danube, i am retired and a casual cyclist, please contact me if interested, peter

Comments

• hi there peter
    i am just browsing the web and saw your message.
    i am a casual cyclist too and retired. i live in mexico and will be travelling to exeter in devon at the end of august to visit some friends. from there i plan to do the eurovelo 6 starting from st.nazaire in france at the beginning of september.
    i have a couple of months free and plan to the route easily.
    i give you my email in case you might be interested to do some of the route together . juanmsp4@gmail.com
    cheers jan
  • Hi Peter,

I am a casual cyclist too although I have been trying to do more this past few months. I am thinking of an epic trip and I have just read the stages of the eurovelo and reckon I might fancy it as it may avoid the serious hills and mountains. I would be trying to raise funds for the Samaritans but that is irrelevant at this time. I will be 52 in September and could get a few weeks off. Earliest I could attempt this would be after June 2013. If this is of any interest to you just post here and I will send you my email. Ken
  • hi
    we are planning to do the ev6 w to e in 2013,we are sheffield couple based sw france with prev exp of long distance cycles.
    cheers
    anthony